Trust the Experience
- Contract Documentation
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Tender and Negotiation
- Interim Valuations & Variations
- Contractual Matters & Subcontracts
- Adjudication and negotiation of claims. Assess and value claims for extension of time or increase in costs.
- Final account assessment
We control and review the costs at all stages of the project from planning to design and throughout the construction process.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and concept cost estimates.
- Cost planning and cash flow projections based on estimated costs.
- Cost reporting on alternative materials, methods and designs.
- Monthly cost and value reconciliations.
- Estimated costs of acceleration or delay. Profit forecasts.
- Detailed elemental estimated at appropriate design stages to aid with cost and resource planning.
- Dispute Management
- Valuation for Insurance